“In the Book of Life, the answers aren’t in the back.” ~ Charlie Brown
Choose one or more of the following to share with your kids.
1. In honor of the Peanuts Gang, be creative by turning yourself into a Peanuts character.
2. Write a comment about what Charlie meant in the quote above.
3. Research the creator of the Peanuts and how Mr. Schulz come up with the idea. Comment with your findings.
4. Research the Peanuts Characters. Who are you most like and why?
5. Read as many Peanut comic strips as possible. Find your favorite. Comment about it and share the link.